Sunday, April 22, 2007

Last Few Days

At work we have come to an agreement that I will afterall tele-commute, but I will do a different role: reporting. I will write specs and build them. This is a role that I have done in my previous job before. It serves the purpose.

I was looking forward to teaching Nina how to swim in New Ulm, but the outside pool does not open until Memorial Day. As usual, she grown lots. Just this morning Erin and I were commenting about how tall she had become.

It was our last Friday in this house.

Yesterday was our last Saturday. Erin's parents came over yesterday and took some items for us and for themselves. As it turns out we have enough stuff that they want or we want to send with them to warrant another visit today!

We've been selling / giving away lots of stuff.

Mom & Dad have decided to go to New York for Greg's Graduation via Mauritius/Paris.

No comments: