Thursday, September 13, 2007

Some Nina-isms

Where are you little lamb?
On Nina's eating plate, it's plastic and has a picture of a little lamb on it. While eating pasta, she was clearing the food away by eating it, and saying, "Where are you Little Lamb?"

The Farmer's Market is every Thursday. We walked there and while returning home, I said bye and went to class directly. Later during the walk, Nina must have forgotten that she said goodbye to me, turned around and said, "Where are you Daddy?"

Garbage Out!
I got home from school on Thursday. I noticed that the garbage was smelling. Before I could react, Nina said, "Take the garbage out Daddy!"

Thursday
Today Nina began drinking out of a big girl cup without a lid or a straw

Bodumdiddy
Nina does not like the vacuum cleaner. She's afraid of it. She calls it a "bodumdiddy." The other day, she said, "No want bodum diddy by me" and Erin commented how clear the point was conveyed!

Apple
Nina loves apples. She loves applesauce, apple juice, etc. So I asked her, "Nina, how do you like apples the best? In apple sauce, apple juice, freshly cut?" She took a little time and said, "Apple with Almond Butter!"

The Attentive Ear
Nina listens to us when she's going to sleep in her room with the door open. If Erin coughs, Nina says, "Bless you Mommy!" If Erin and I laugh, Nina laughs too!

No comments: