Friday, March 9, 2007

Friday!

Last night I painted the railing in the entryway. It's amazing how big a difference some paint does! I'm also amazed at how easily paint drips on metal. I will not let this deter me for I want to paint the hot water vents for it will surely improve the look in our master bedroom/bathroom.

Erin and Nina are in New Ulm because we anticipated the entryway removal/painting to take longer than it did. The contractors came back today for some touch-ups. They were good about it. The wall looked good, but to my surprise I discovered that they were ignorantly rude.

Trying to keep my emotional IQ high, I tried expressing my unhappiness in a non-confrontational manner.

On Saturday we'll meet with a realtor in preparation for placing our house on the market. Anyone want to take guesses at what our house will sell for?

In addition, I will be flying out to the big apple to attend the CBS Open House for Admitted Students on April 12/13. I look forward to seeing Bert & Greg plus meeting future classmates.

Erin and I will make a later trip out there to find housing.

No comments: