Monday, January 14, 2008

Updates

There was this big hype and build up for a large snow storm to hit manhattan expecting 4 to 8 inches of snow fall on this past Sunday night (Jan 13). Nothing, nada! Nina had been expecting to play in the snow on Monday, but it was not possible.

Erin told me that she and Nina watched Disney's Beauty & the Beast for the first time today (Monday Jan 14th). At first, Nina was scared of the Beast, but by the end, she really liked the Beast because "he's really a man." Nina really liked the music. I'm happy to hear that she has good taste! I loved the soundtrack also.

Nina's latest passion is coloring books! Thank you Auntie Shannon for that wonderful Christmas present for she "devoured" it and is doing regular coloring books instead of the special no-mess version that you gave. Nina simply loves coloring and has not been playing with her toys as much.

I went for a little jog this morning here. I realized that I had never run outside in Singapore before! Any running exercise had been on a treadmill at the club. I think I realized why that is!

I'm looking forward to the big monsoon storms again today. It really cools the place off!

No comments: