Friday, June 1, 2007

Last Day of Work

Today was my last day of work. I sent an email out to those I worked with and received a wonderful response of well wishes. It is sad that I will not be working with some as that chapter in my life is closing.

A new chapter is beginning.
Today Nina said "strawberry" for the first time! She was sharing my strawberry popsicle and suddenly spoke it. She had signed strawberry the first time when she was about seven months old. Earlier during lunch, Nina said "Daddy bread eat it" which is a pretty amazing four-word phrase for a 22-month old.

Today we looked into hotels at LAX airport on our return leg from Singapore.

One week ago, we sold our first car, a 2001 model silver Honda Civic EX sedan. Craigslist rules!

Carless for the long Memorial Day weekend, Erin and I went on the Schell's Brewery Tour on Sunday May 27th. During this tour, I learned the difference between an ale and a lager. This must be the start of my education! :D Seriously, it's amazing that Minnesota houses the 2nd oldest family-owned brewery in the nation!

On Wednesday, we purchased our tickets to Singapore! We'll be going from June 12 - July 18! Stay tuned for some different sights.

We'll upload some videos and photos later.

No comments: